Long term contract Opportunity!
Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46077
Term: Direct Hire
- Perform quality related audit in operational areas of the business including warehouse operations, print operations, IT, and commercial operations, and assist in providing solutions.
- Identify / evaluate issues or deficiencies, recommend improvements and action plans, Solicit feedback and management responses.
- Establishes and communicates performance standards and objectives.
- Conducts performance appraisals, recommends salary adjustments, promotions, transfers and dismissals.
- Counsels employees on educational and job opportunities, which will enhance their career development.
- Keeps staff informed of current problems, changes, and new developments in the department and company by conducting periodic meetings.
- Monitors Quality Auditors (Processing Center and Call Audit) and Quality Specialists and recommends, when necessary, changes in methods, procedures, structure, and additions or changes in personnel to secure optimum utilization of resources.
- Oversee and provide quality support for oversight on Inspection processes, including document production, check inspection, Website and IVR verification.
- Assure training compliance for direct reports and assist in developing and implementing training improvement plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supports the organization's quality program(s).
- Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
- Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
- Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
- Leadership/management/motivational skills
- Analytical and interpretive skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
- Licenses as required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!