Title: Internal Account Executive
Location: San Francisco or Portland
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Relationship Management Team Support, we document, process and underwrite both residential and commercial loans. We provide exceptional client service to internal and external partners. We support our Relationship Managers in all aspects of the loan process to ensure that we are delivering a seamless lending experience to our clients.
Internal Account Executives are the primary point of contact for the Employee Home Loan Program which provides extremely competitive rates for primary residence purchases and refinances for our client’s internal employees.
What you’ll do as an Internal Account Executive:
- Provide an exceptional level of service for our client’s Colleagues applying for the company’s Employee Mortgage program.
- Act as primary point of contact for our client’s Colleagues
- Review employee loan files for completeness and identify missing documentation and/or problems
- Analyze each loan file, ensuring the LAW form, loan narrative (if applicable), appraisal(s), application, preliminary title report and verifications meet secondary market and our client’s Employee loan program criteria and are accurately documented.
- Prepare loan file funding by reviewing the analysis for accuracy and by completing the Request for Documents form to ensure all regulatory information and loan terms are accurately input into the computer system to meet compliance requirements
You could be a great fit if you have:
- The ability to work with a variety of different client-facing professionals and be flexible in approach/style
- An energetic, polished, confident, outgoing, and proactive style
- The ability to build relationships with internal colleagues
- A passion for extraordinary service
- A college degree (BA/BS) required, business/finance concentration, preferred
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now