Contract Opportunity with 90-Year Old Global Investment Firm
Position: Intelligence Analyst Intern
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30309
Term: 2 months
- Researching assigned topics.
- Gathering data using open source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports.
- Preparing country travel risk assessments for employee travel to high risk countries.
- Social media monitoring.
- Daily monitoring of global events for impact on the business.
- Incident tracking/monitoring/response.
- Assist in brainstorming sessions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Current area of study in History, Political Science, Criminal Justice, International Affairs, Information Security, Emergency Management or other degree providing relevant experience.
- Previous experience in Intelligence Analysis, as a Watch Officer, or in Law Enforcement.
- Demonstrated academic achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Strong knowledge of current events.
- Risk intelligence experience.
- Law enforcement, military, intelligence or corporate security experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of emerging trends and risks.
- Understanding of cybersecurity.
- Experience in intelligence.
- Knowledge of the intelligence cycle.
- Foreign language ability.
- Subject matter expertise in a specific country or region.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!