Terrific 6+ month contract opportunity in Tampa, FL for an Integrity Analyst. Will be responsible for ensuring Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) integrity & Supplementary Leverage Exposure (SLE) is appropriately identified, calculated and reported with robust governance, transparency and controls.
- Performing end to end production, governance and controls of Wholesale and Retail Standardized and Advanced RWA, and SLE Actuals.
- Perform attribution and other analytics that can effectively demonstrate exposure, EAD and RWA calculations, including variance analysis period over period are explained (with attribution to exposure and risk factor changes) in a reliable and transparent manner.
- Research of Basel capital (RWA, SLE, GSIB) results for ensuring RWA integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Execute control processes that can effectively demonstrate US Basel III regulatory capital requirements are applied in an accurate and appropriate manner.
- Analysis of bank balance sheet by portfolio and asset type.
- Responsible for providing RWA strategic analytics and management summaries for Retail and Wholesale exposures to senior management.
- Identify potential process improvements and capabilities to increase consistency, transparency, and reliability of RWA calculation, governance and controls process.
- Drive the diagnostics and remediation activities of a broad range of regulatory capital calculations that encompass governance, data and non-data controls, processes, system implementation and regulatory reporting.
- Creation of senior management presentation materials for appropriate capital decision making
- Communication with other stakeholder groups for capital return improvement planning.
- Ability to read US Basel rules (as needed) and interpret expected impact on bank capital levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- 3-5 years of experience as an Integrity Analyst.
- Strong familiarity with banking and market products and processes.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Access ability.
- Experience performing financial research and analysis.
- Prefer SAS, Python, R Studio skills.
- Experience packaging and presenting complex material to senior management and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously to accomplish high pressure deliverables.
- Able to communicate well with multiple stakeholder groups (Capital colleagues, FP&A, Corporate M&A, Risk, Technology, and line of business counterparts) to demonstrate RWA integrity accomplish regulatory compliance goals.