Role: Integrations Engineer
Job Description: Burst capacity for DuCo
- Design and deliver API integration solutions with internal and external systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and other legacy and cloud-based solutions
- Designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform RAML for third party consumption.
- 4+ years total experience in software development with proficiency in one or more object- oriented programming language - Core Java, C++ or Python
- 2+ Years of experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform in designing and developing Enterprise Platform Integrations and APIs
- Experience working with ETL tools such as Apache Airflow (or similar) for synchronizing huge data volumes between systems, connecting APIs and databases
- Experience with MuleSoft API Manager, API Gateway, Load Balancers and Policies Experience creating scalable and secure REST APIs using design first approach.
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes with experience using Maven, MUnits, GitHub and deployments on docker containers run on AWS EC2 Instances.
- Provision AWS resources such as Amazon S3, SQS/SNS, EC2 and work with IAM policies.
- Good communication skills and ability to grasp requirements and work independently in an agile working environment.