Remote due to covid, will need to relocate to AZ
Job Description: Responsible for software analysis, design, development, documentation, defect resolution, and implementation of Integrations and APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, AWS Integration Technologies, and associated software applications.
This position will have a strong emphasis on integrating with the Salesforce CRM platform. Types of integrations range from moving data to and from the Salesforce platform utilizing various source systems within the university, as well as the maintenance of existing applications and services.
- Design, develop, test, and support integrations and APIs which utilize AWS integration services such as SNS/SQS, Lambda functions, API Gateway, AWS Step functions, and AWS Event Bridge.
- Design, develop, test, and support integrations and APIs which utilize Mulesoft Enterprise Service Bus and are built using Anypoint Studio.
- Provide technical analysis to support requested modifications from business users.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot problems, research solutions, and implement fixes related to APIs and Integrations.
- Prepares, promotes, and adheres to written procedures, system specifications, programming guidelines, and other necessary documentation.
- Proficient with instances such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgresQL, or other relational databases. Works with SSIS packages, stored procedures, and SQL to access, manipulate, and move necessary data.
- Create integrations that will move and surface data in the Salesforce CRM platform utilizing source systems such as Peoplesoft, Workday, internal applications, etc.
- Take responsibility for fostering culture, advancing our values, and championing engagement in all its forms -- collaborating across our teams as well as participating in UTO/ASU events and programs.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3 years working as a MuleSoft developer or with a similar Integration/API development platform. Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST. A history working with relational databases such as Oracle and can demonstrate SQL proficiency. A history working with the Salesforce CRM platform utilizing their API platforms, such as REST and SOAP. Experience working with AWS and utilizing its offered integration services. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
- Experience with integration and API development using REST and GraphQL.
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as Dataweave, JMS, JSON, XML, XQuery, and XPath.
- Advanced Java development skills. Knowledge of or experience with container technologies including but not limited to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building and packaging containerized applications written in Java, Go, Python, and/or Node.js
- Ability to build and manage CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, NPM, PIP, Terraform, Vault, Docker, Helm, and/or comparable toolsets.
- Experience with automated unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Mulesoft and/or AWS developer certification.
- DynamoDB, MongoDB, or other NoSQL database experience.
- Knowledge of or practical experience developing in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway, ECS/EKS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, SES, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, KMS, and IAM.
- Experience integrating with large enterprise applications such as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Canvas, Workday, ServiceNow, Slack, and Jira.