Up to $130K, DOE
- Work closely with client stakeholders to gather requirements and to discuss the more technical aspects of an integration.
- Work in the Dell Boom, Microsoft, or other platforms to build integration solutions.
- Work with Solution Architects or Technical Architects to aid in the design business processes, database schemas, etc. as they relate to an integration.
- Work in a team environment to build complex solutions to business problems.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and features offered by iPass applications.
- Work toward completing a project while keeping scope and schedule in mind.
- Work on multiple projects at a single time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Experience developing integration solutions and are familiar with the Dell Boomi platform or other iPaas applications.
- Strong technical inclinations.
- Multi-tasking and meeting multiple project demands on time in a professional manner.
- Self-starter and are driven to find optimal technical solutions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- High level of business acumen, and you find excitement in working on varying parts of the business process with multiple companies in different industries.
- Constantly learning, and staying on top of technological trends excites you.
- Working in a collaborative team environment.
- Proactive communicator.