Excellent contract opportunity for an Integrations and APIs Engineer!
Permanent position working remotely for the time being but will need to relocate to Phoenix AZ for the position.
Relocation assistance available.
Basics: Responsible for software analysis, design, development, documentation, defect resolution, and implementation of Integrations and APIs using MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, AWS Integration Technologies, and associated software applications.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with integration and API development using REST and GraphQL.
- Maintain strong technical skills in relevant integration areas such as Dataweave, JMS, JSON, XML, XQuery, and XPath.
- Advanced Java development skills. Knowledge of or experience with container technologies including but not limited to Docker and Kubernetes.
- Building and packaging containerized applications written in Java, Go, Python, and/or Node.js
- Ability to build and manage CI/CD pipelines using Git, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, NPM, PIP, Terraform, Vault, Docker, Helm, and/or comparable toolsets.
- Experience with automated unit, integration, and end-to-end testing.
- Mulesoft and/or AWS developer certification.
- Experience with Mulesoft Cloudhub deployment or with Runtime Fabric.
- Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, PostgresQL, or other relational database experience.
- DynamoDB, MongoDB, or other NoSQL database experience.
- Knowledge of or practical experience developing in AWS using Lambda, API Gateway, ECS/EKS, ECR, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, S3, CloudFront, SES, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, KMS, and IAM.
- Experience integrating with large enterprise applications such as PeopleSoft, Salesforce, Canvas, Workday, ServiceNow, Slack, and Jira.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3 years working as a Mulesoft developer or with a similar Integration/API development platform.
- Experience building containerized applications.
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST.
- A history working with relational databases such as Oracle and can demonstrate SQL proficiency.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without employer sponsorship.