Job Title: Integration Specialist
JOB SUMMARY: The Integration Specialist’s primary focus is executing successful system implementation. In this position, you will support new partnerships through our implementation process, beginning with the clinical assessment and planning through the system Go Live. Working alongside the Integration Team, you will coordinate project tasks, manage internal and external communications related to client implementation, including timelines and established project milestones.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (other duties as required):
1. Advise and coordinate implementation of policies, protocols, and systems which improve practice productivity, efficiency, and customer service which support the enhancement of revenue.
2. Complete required implementation and validation checklists and documentation for new interfaces and upgrades.
3. Interact with internal teams, partner companies, new/existing customers, and third-party system vendors.
4. Identify issues and concerns and communicate them to leadership.
5. Develop options and recommendations to quickly resolve operational problems and questions and minimize the impact on end-user productivity and overall impact to organizations.
6. Coordinate individual and group training sessions with newly partnered practices.
7. Ensure clinical policies, procedures and protocols are understood by new partnerships.
8. Support system vendors in setting up new practice(s), locations, and providers
9. Support EMR system conversion and go-live
10. Adherence to applicable laws, regulations, and contractual obligations.
Follows the principles of the Compliance Program as well as the Code of Conduct.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 1. Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- 2. Demonstrated ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations.
- 3. Must be able to maintain high degree of confidentiality. Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment and manage time accordingly in order to meet deadlines and requirements of the organization.
- 4. Ability to follow instructions, work well with others and alone with minimal supervision.
- 5. Must have strong computer skills, superb attention to detail and optimal customer service.
The work characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Fast-paced, deadline oriented, confidential department.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Demonstrated ability to do walking, standing, bending, and stooping.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or control, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, kneel and crouch.
- Demonstrated manual dexterity sufficient to operate basic office equipment.
- The employee may be required to lift moderately heavy objects (50-90 pounds).
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
- This is a full-time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
- Travel is required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two or more years of operational healthcare experience preferred.
- Strong reading, writing, and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for developing successful interoperability.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Knowledge and experience with MIPS (CMS) program preferred.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Medical Record system preferred.
- Working knowledge of Practice Management system preferred.
- Ability to organize and maintain thorough records
- Knowledge of HIPAA
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors Degree
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.