The Integration Developer is responsible for implementing integration between customers, B2B partners, and internal applications leveraging Boomi Integration platform. You will work with application owners and technical leads to understand requirements and implement integration solutions. You will contribute to high visibility assignments related real time application integration and web service project work. You will participate in code and design reviews.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, implement, and support complex API and EDI integrations for freight-forwarding applications that service air, ocean, customs brokerage, and logistics.
- Collaborate with Product Owners on technical scoping and recommendations
- Maintain consistent communication with leadership on status and impediments as they arise
The Skills You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical area or equivalent hands-on experience. Strong preference is given to those who have continued to upgrade their skills through education, training, and certifications.
- Dell Boomi development experience
- 1 to 5 years of ETL development experience with any leading platforms (Informatica/SnapLogic/Dell Boomi/Talend/Sterling Integrator)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and extensive experience with SQL scripting (TSQL/DDL/DML) – SQL Server preferred
- Experience working with Web API/Services (JSON/XML) to develop real-time integrations with internal/external systems.
- Any experience in Microsoft Development Stack is a Plus
- Strong written and verbal skills, both business and technical
- Ability to work independently and remain focused under time constraints
- Experience in trouble shooting with a penchant to provide high quality work is preferred
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Proficiency in inbound and outbound interfaces for various transaction sets, including 814, 867, 650, 810, 824, 837, 835, 820, 830, 850, 856, 860, 861, 862, 834, 999, 900, 940, 945, 990, 997, 204, 210, 214, 310, 315, 270/271 and 276/277.