We are looking for a Systems Support Analyst to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. You will need to coordinate the research effort to determine what the issue is, where did it stem from (which system error) and what group in IT would work to resolve it. This is more of a research, troubleshooting issue support role. You will need to have technical knowledge and strong understanding of how systems work.
- Trouble shooting support issues (5-8 years’ experience)
- Understands integration between systems
- Systems encompass Ordering, Supply Chain, and Finance
- Experience with enterprise type environments (understanding of different systems across the enterprise)
- Can work with multiple teams to coordinate issue research
- Good project management skills to track issues and coordinate resolution
- Ability to understand new systems
- 5–8 years of overall experience
- Tableau report development skills is a plus (2 -3 years of experience)
- Team collaborative environment
- Needs to be a self-starter
- Supply Chain experience is key for this role. retail is a plus.
If this sounds like you, please apply today to begin a conversation about this opportunity!