Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Intake Agent
Location: Mount Prospect, IL, 60056
Term: 6 months (10/26/2020 to 04/23/2021)
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5:30 pm
- Effectively manage work volume by handling inbound calls/fax requests utilizing appropriate courteous and professional behavior based upon established standards. Sort incoming faxes in compliance with departmental and client requirements.
- Manage case load of for all clients by researching and triaging incoming fax requests. Use adjudication systems to identify the type of request and create, route, and/or complete appeals or requests in accordance with department processes. Process External Review appeal requests according to federal, client, and state mandated guidelines.
- Act as a subject matter expert and assists with Coordinator duties dependent upon business needs. Provides support/mentoring to Coordinator staff to solve case processing questions and issues.
- Seek guidance and collaborate with Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmacists, and other internal partners for timely resolution of issues with case processing.
- Works closely with internal partners to develop work instructions and promote process improvements.
- Other duties assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 0-3 years experience
- Ability to deal with a diverse customer base in a friendly and confident manner (internal and external customers).
- Proficient with computer systems and Microsoft Office skills, including Access, Excel and Word. Ability to navigate systems in Windows and web-based programs, and quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency with assignments.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of claim adjudication processes.
- Works well as a member of a team with strong interpersonal skills. Seeks ways to collaborate and reach consensus with peers.
- Actively works to build strong working relationships.
- Able to customize messages and deliver to broader audiences.
- Background in creating and maintaining reports a plus.
- HS diploma or equivalent required Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires the ability to effectively support a work from home environment.