Do you have a passion and experience with flooring and installation? Do you have a love for working with customers and solving problems? This position may be for you!
The Installation Department is the base of our company. All installation team associates work with the installers to ensure all customer, sales and internal requests and requirements are fulfilled. Through daily assignment, jobsite visits and post install inspections, the installation team helps our installers perform quality and complete installations while following our company mission of making beautiful new floors easy.
The Installation Manager (IM) manages the installation process for in-home and business-to-business flooring and window treatment (where applicable) installations from insuring materials are available and designated for the project and assigning the work to a qualified independent installer contractor through project completion. The IM takes the necessary actions to address customer installation concerns with the goal of securing customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Proficient in the fundamentals of carpet and flooring installations
- Working knowledge of home improvement codes, permitting and licensing requirements Experience with material take-offs and estimating competency
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch
- Strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels in written, verbal and presentation formats