Do you have a passion and experience with flooring and installation? Do you have a love for working with customers and solving problems? This position may be for you!
As an Installation Coordinator (IC) for the company, you will work in a high-paced environment, with fluctuating hours, and have direct engagement with independent contractors and customers with the goal of securing customer satisfaction by actively addressing customers’ needs through the installation process. The Installation Coordinator routes the installation for in-home and business-to-business flooring (carpet and hard surface) and window treatment (where applicable) installations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate’s Degree preferred
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook required
- Knowledge of Home Improvement industry is a plus.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work as a team with support departments outside of the branch