Our client is seeking an Inside Sales Representative for a direct hire opportunity located in Dallas, TX
Roles & Responsibilities: The Inside Sales Representative is a licensed insurance sales agent that is responsible for receiving inbound marketing leads and making outbound calls to prospective customers through outbound sales calls. The individual will also proactively contact customers to market group health plans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive calls from marketing driven leads from customers looking to receive quotes on group health plans.
- Make outbound calls to our warm database of prospects to produce sales.
- Determine and share options to address customer’s coverage needs.
- Document and track all such leads in CRM system and ensure proper follow up is done within a timely manner.
- Successfully upsell/cross sell available ancillary products.
- Participate in other assigned Sales Team projects as needed.
- Provide feedback and guidance on market nuances, marketing campaigns and plan operations.
- Actively participate in internal sales meetings, trainings and other company events as requested.
- Consistently deliver high quality work within established time frames; willingly assist peers and management.
- Working knowledge of the health insurance industry.
- Strong telephone verbal and listening skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedication and commitment to exceptional customer service when selling and servicing our customers.
- Capable of working and communicating with many people possessing diverse personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including oral presentation.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce.
- Understanding of the various insurance policies.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience.
- At least two years telephonic experience, preferably in Sales.
- 1 to 2 years of college in Business, Communications, Marketing, or related fields.
- Equivalent related experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Possess, or be willing to obtain, an active Life and Health insurance license.
- Experience in, or understanding of, hospitals, healthcare and/or insurance industry.
- Proven sales experience or related position within insurance field.
- Knowledge of managed care and insurance products.