Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Initiative Team Remediation SME
Location: San Francisco, Phoenix, Des Moines, Chicago, Boston, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Raleigh, NY, Dallas, & Philadelphia
Term: 10 months
- Become the internal P3 team SME on the assigned tool/area.
- Assist the data management team with understanding the details of the data for the subject area.
- Provide L2 support to application teams.
- Provide consultation to application teams on escalations where necessary.
- Provide assistance to application teams that are having trouble understanding their current state.
- Primary contact with tool SME in partner organizations for L3 escalations, data needs, etc.
- Provide SME knowledge on workings of the subject tools for instructions, automation requests, etc.
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- Technical person with a background in the subject areas/tools.
- Understanding of access management basics.
- Familiarity with remediation and cleanup efforts.
- Ability to quickly learn/understand the nuances of the subject tool(s).
- Good communication skills/ability to work with both technical community (tool owners) and users of the tools (application teams)