Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Location: Dimondale MI 48821
Term: 2 months
- Must be proficient at the techniques that go into the formulation of architectures, including requirements discovery and analysis, application of abstraction, formulation of solution context, solution alternatives identification and assessment, technology selection, and architectural configuration.
- Extensive understanding and experience in technology areas for Mainframe and Distributed platforms, networking, databases, High Availability/Disaster Recovery, and IT security.
- Work closely with client/application architects, senior managers, and project managers to design and assist with the implementation of the solutions infrastructure related components.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and complete assigned project responsibilities under limited supervision.
- Prevailing in industry architecture and engineering methodologies such as ITIL. Knowledge of and experience with a broad range of application servers, web servers, messaging servers, database servers, and related technologies.
- Analyze business requirements and define solutions to address complex business needs.
- Web infrastructure design and operations including IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, load balancing, clustering, failover, monitoring, diagnostics, performance tuning, etc.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience in creation, maintenance, and execution of system/administrative scripts such as Bash, Python, Power Shell.
- 7+ years of experience in deploying and administering storage hardware or logical storage arrays.
- 7+ years of experience installing, configuring, and administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- 7+ years of experience working in a DevOps or SecOPS capacity in a 1000+ server environment.
- 7+ years of experience resolving intermediate technical issues with Configuration Management and Networking concepts.
- 7+ years of experience performing security testing such vulnerability assessments or penetration tests to identify security misconfigurations or vulnerable software.
- 7+ years of experience in remediating security issues identified by vulnerability assessments or penetration tests.
- Ability to design, implement and operate systems with adherence to industry compliance such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, ISO and identify policy violations.
- 2+ years of experience with creation of scripts in Ansible to automate software provisioning, configuration management and application deployment.
- 2+ years of experience with working with CICD, containers, Docker, Kubernetes and/or OpenShift deployments and support.
Even better if you have:
- Master level expertise in Linux kernel and operational system fundamentals. Proven knowledge, skills and experience.
- Knowledge of performance engineering and best practices around developing micro services.
- Experience in a Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical personnel.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!