Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Location: Greenway Plaza Texas 77046
Term: 6 months
- Oversee and support functional and business requirements gathering for Infrastructure.
- Apply a structured enterprise architecture approach for translating those functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains.
- Provide continuous feedback between Infrastructure, Applications and business representation.
- Build a strong relationship and rapport with key stakeholders, including business partners, Application leads and other Infrastructure functions (Engineering, Operations, etc.).
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- At least 8 years’ experience in information technology with 2 years of financial services experience and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience
- Financial services experience in Asset Management with exposure to complex concepts into multiple architectural views aimed at varying audiences
- Broad based IT Infrastructure knowledge and experience in at least one technical domain (Networking, Server/Storage Technologies, and Databases - SQL, PostGres, Oracle, Hosting Technologies, and Cloud - Azure/AWS etc.
- Agile experience.
Even better if you have:
- Masters of Business Administration in a related field.
- Cloud experience.
- Product Owner experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!