Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Minnesota, 56762
Term: 24 months
- Evaluates internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Considers industry offerings, open source communities and standard practices for delivery the infrastructure.
- Consults with the delivery teams to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Creates technical designs, implementation plans, identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains Infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with team members and third party vendors; collaborates with application and technology owners to bring them into the Situational Awareness Environment.
- Ensures a stable enterprise wide environment and reviews high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Participates in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the infrastructure, such as evaluation of new software and hardware required to meet a business need or to make a process more effective.
- Directs the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement. Interacts with Customer and Vendor relationships.
- Proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of systems analysis experience
- 7+ years of systems programming experience
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure for a medium-to-large organization
- Experience with IT operational stability Superior customer service orientation and relationship management skills with organizational partners and customers
- Expert knowledge in infrastructure engineering services and technologies
- Strong knowledge of voice and network technologies and architecture
- Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Experience with key controls pertaining to IT infrastructure management