Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Infrastructure Architect
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Term: 12 months
- Analyze existing systems to ensure they offer adequate security and are effectively meeting the needs of the organization.
- Coordinate with all areas of the organization to see that the system is working as optimally as it should.
- Analyze business requirements to identify where they can integrate new hardware, operating systems, or connectivity solutions.
- May recommend alternative technologies or improvements to enhance information systems to support organizational goals. These recommendations are presented clearly and understandably to senior management.
- Lead the design and review processes for new systems and develop and document the proposed technical design for the integration and implementation of any new software, working across the IT department.
- Must create detailed plans for the integration of new systems architecture into existing infrastructure. This includes logistical plans for the Operations areas to actually conduct the physical integrations, during which the Infrastructure Architect provides technical direction and support.
- Participates in evaluating the success of the project, identifying best practices and lessons learned.
- Provide feedback to leadership and incorporate this information into future integration plans.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Proficient in ITIL strategy, network security, Network Components, Active Directory and protocols.
- Experience with running infrastructure optimization engagements for a financial services company as a management consultant
- Experience with managing a portfolio of applications migrating to the cloud and the ROI calculation / realization
- Experience with web technologies and building enterprise architecture roadmaps
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of client-server networking and database management
- Ability to provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Experience planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
- Project management experience
- Act as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and application rationalization
- Experience conducting project meetings, presentations and status reporting (using Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience coordinating multiple tasks within aggressive time frames.
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate
- Web server and application server administration and web applications deployment experience
- Web Tech experience (PAN)
- Architecture Certification (TOGAF, CITA, EACOE, Certified SOA Architect, etc.)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) certifications in Windows 2008 or Windows 2012.
- Knowledge of Cisco network and technologies, CCNA(P), CCIE, Linux and Unix.