Location: Houston, TX
Type: Contract - 4 months
Our client, a multinational mining firm, is seeking an Infrastructure Analyst - Jr. Architect.
- Will help with additional project load/oversight.
- Day to day tasks will include working with PMs, other managers, and asset focused team members to gather requirements, day to day interaction will be with PMs and the associated technology and business people who the projects support.
- Should be from either a networking or hosting background. You should have a serviceable knowledge level in the other discipline as well.
- Must have 5-10 years of experience.
- Experience with Windows/Linux environment
- Networking experience with Cisco
- Need someone capable of high level design, but still willing to get in and get hands dirty during peaks in work- rack stack/configure network devices/firewall rules, etc).
- Need good verbal and written communication.
- Good documentation skills.
- Need to be self-directed/work somewhat independently and grow even more independently in the role over time.