Title: Infrastructure Analyst - Jr. Architect
Type: Contract-to-Hire - 6+ months
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is searching for an Infrastructure Analyst - Jr. Architect.
- Working with PMs, other managers, and asset focused team members to gather requirements, day to day interaction will be with PMs and the associated technology and business people who the projects support.
- Need good verbal and written communication.
- Good documentation skills.
- Need to be self-directed/work somewhat independently and grow even more independently in the role over time.
- Windows/Linux environment; mostly virtual environment experience
- Cisco experience
- Need someone capable of high level design, but still willing to get in and get hands dirty during peaks in work- rack stack/configure network devices/firewall rules, etc).
- 5-10 years of experience