Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: InfoSec Program Manager
Location: Richmond, Virginia 23219
Term: 8 Months
- Execute various large and complex programs and projects delivering solutions and services across the organization working with multiple security, IT and various business unit professionals.
- Time will largely be spent supporting projects in Voting Systems and Locality Security.
- Offer project/program management support for the delivery of enterprise-wide programs such as but not limited to the delivery of cloud Information Security capabilities.
- Will be responsible for contributing to communication, timeline, resource needs and tasks across capability owners are in alignment with the program roadmap and strategy.
- Interact with capability owners and team leads to align on priorities, timely reporting and escalation of risks and issues, progress updates to the InfoSec PMO and executive leadership, creating and maintaining program and project roadmaps.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 6+ years of professional experience in information security in a lead capacity successfully executing portfolio, program and project management.
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams, inclusive of being a manager of managers.
- 5+ years of experience with various software development methodologies including the agile development methodologies.
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Security.
- Experience with Atlassian tools, specifically Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with NIST sec standards.
- Experience with implementing Cloud projects in Azure.
- PMP Certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!