Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: Information Security Senior Integration Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30009
Term: 6 months
- Develop and deliver security solutions for Identity Management, Cyber Defense, Infrastructure and Compliance work streams.
- Help to develop appropriate software and documentation according to the company’s standards and methodologies, as well as support and troubleshoot production applications, computer systems and related security appliances including optimizing performance and resolving problems.
- Will work in a DevSecOps based environment to deliver secure applications coding and providing operational support for applications in .Net, RSA Archer and other frameworks.
- Engaged on multiple projects of differing lengths and complexities.
- Multitask and drive multiple work streams to successful conclusions within budget and time constraints.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for internal use, perform defect corrections (analysis, design, and code).
- Create and maintain components that integrate with security technologies such as through API’s.
- Perform Code reviews and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure the company’s security requirements are met in all solutions.
- Interface and communicate with project teams, operations, support, management and stakeholders.
- Manage request work to successful and timely completion of the project.
- Drive the development request solution summary and scope, and ensure delivery of the solution to schedule, budget and scope.
- Ensures that secure quality code standards are met as prescribed by IT Services through the effective implementation or use of approved processes, tools, methodologies and deliverable.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or equivalent work experience, an advanced degree in Computer Science preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in technology support.
- Strong experience in technology and strategic planning.
- Excellent track record of establishing, maintaining, and improving technology infrastructures, and meeting SLA's.
- Strong analytical ability in supported core technologies for large user bases.
- Sound judgment and tact.
- Excellent communication (oral, listening and writing), interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent teaming, organization and time management skills, work effectively with all levels of clients.
- 8+ years of software development experience required, with a minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience working with services and integration technologies.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor of Science/Master of Science degree in a technical or scientific field.
- RSA Archer environment experience.
- Information Security knowledge and experience in delivering security-based applications.
- RSA Archer development experience.
- Experience with waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- DevSecOps experience to develop secure code and applications.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!