Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Professional
Location: Tempe, AZ, Dallas, TX or Charlotte, NC
The Integration Analyst for IAM will be responsible for coordinating the onboarding of systems/processes/people into the centralized IAM team. Ensure that all relevant controls are applied, identify and document any missing controls, develop, manage and execute a plan to bridge any gaps identified. Work with the business leaders to propose solutions to existing control issues, seek funding, plan remediation and execute on plan.
- Establish and maintain a core set of KRIs and KPIs for IAM in the firm
- Onboard applications and complete control assessments for the application, infrastructure
- Builds and leverages partnerships across business groups to deliver innovative solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Business, or Related Fields
- At least 5+ years security analysis related experience preferably within a financial services firm
- Excellent Excel skills (for example, macros, formulas, query from backend database)
- Control Knowledge around Access Management and ability to articulate risk and impact
- Knowledge in industry and government security standards (NIST, CIS, etc.)
- Solid understanding of system logical access and audit controls are desirable
- Experience with presentation applications such as Tableau or QlikView preferred
- Strong database, OS, software engineering skills
- Strong background in use of ASP.Net, JScript, c#, RDBMS, Office Suite, Win2k8, AIX, RHL 5, xml, php, IIS, PowerShell
- Strong SQL Background, ability to write complex SQL queries, stored procedures.
- Knowledge of RSA Identity Access life cycle governance is required
- Strong understanding of information security risk analysis, Identity Access Management and access control methodologies with working knowledge of business applications
- Effective technical writing skills and follow ethical security principles
- Able to work in a team environment as a productive and supportive team player
- Able to balance effort between multiple assigned tasks and achieve automation goals
- Ability to build relationships and lead through influence
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.