Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Architect
Location: Minneapolis, MN 55479
Term: 6 months
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or infrastructure sub-domain, ensuring compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for overseeing medium to high architectural impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams and directing implementation of the architecture.
- Supports implementation of primarily complex projects/initiatives that have
- Enterprise Scope or impact.
- Leads efforts in the definition of future technology architecture and strategy.
- Understands compliance and risk management requirements for supported areas.
- Applies knowledge of Architecture frameworks.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Information security architecture and threat modeling background
- Cloud knowledge
- 7+ years of experience in information technology systems design
- Experience in one or a combination of the following: systems, applications, or architecture planning
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to influence across all organizational levels, particularly senior management
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- 3+ year of experience using an industry standard modeling language