Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Software Developer
Location: Summit, New Jersey, 07901
Term: 6 months
- Senior Developer with hands-on lead IDQ/Powercenter experience responsible for designing, developing, and implementing an advanced ETL/IDQ framework for the processing, cleansing, standardizing and enrichment of party information.
- This resource will participate in IDQ design and development efforts, porting of mappings/mapplets to Powercenter, validate work results, provide knowledge sharing and serve as a technical resource and mentor for other Developers.
- She/he will be responsible for Dimensional data modeling and substantial technical design of data marts.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the Company to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 6+ years of Informatica experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) development
- 4+ years of relational database experience
- 4+ years of experience delivering ETL, data warehouse and data analytics capabilities on big-data architecture such as Hadoop
- 3+ years of experience in application & data architecture and solution design
- 7+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- 4+ years of PL/SQL experience
- Engineering and architecture experience with big data
- A proven track record of successful migration and integration exercises is a must
- Hands-on experience of Oracle Exadata query, procedures, packages, partitioning, storage, data types, index, and execution plans
- Experience translating business rules into code and develop them in IDQ
- Experience developing profiles and scripts for the execution and testing of mappings and workflows to implement data stewardship and exception processing
- Mastery of multiple technologies such as legacy AbIntio, Informatica Data Quality, PowerCenter, Address Doctor and domain of advanced coding techniques
- Experience being an individual contributor with high level of commitment to team goals
- Ability to define at a functional level how the procedures work within the data quality applications
- Ability to complete work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Informatica Platform Staging a plus
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills