Oil and Gas company in Houston is seeking an Informatica Developer for a 6 - 9 month consulting assignment based in Houston. This is a senior level role where this Informatica Developer may start off working remotely but will change to an onsite role once the team has decided on their Return-to-Office plan. Preferred start date is 2/15/21, therefore there is urgency to set up interviews immediately for all qualified candidates.
As the Informatica Developer, you will demonstrate on-premise and cloud experience on a migration project, moving from PowerCenter to Informatica cloud. Additionally, will have the following day to day tasks to complete:
- Build REST API task flows to load data from external sources using JSON to on premise and cloud data warehouse.
- Demonstrate expertise with all Informatica Client Components in PowerCenter and strong development experience.
- RDMBS (SQL Server), including complex SQL constructs and DDL generation.
- Demonstrate good understanding of Amazon AWS Architecture, Snowflake.
- Perform advanced SQL.
- Relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server; ability to write complex SQL against variety of data sources.
- Qualified candidates will have over 5 years of experience with Informatica PowerCenter and 2 years of experience with Informatica IICS.
- Must have extensively worked in developing ETL for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading using IICS and PowerCenter
- Technical experience building data integration processes by constructing mappings, tasks, taskflows, schedules, and parameter files.
- Excellent communication skills and a good team player.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as leadership.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision.