Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Informatica Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA; Dallas, TX; Minneapolis, MN; St. Louis, MO; Phoenix, AZ
Term: 12 months
- Evaluates internal and external software solutions which could be leveraged to meet target state architecture goals.
- Considers industry offerings, open source communities and standard practices for delivery the infrastructure.
- Consults with the delivery teams to develop infrastructure to provide solutions for business applications.
- Creates technical designs, implementation plans, identify project risks and resource requirements.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Designs, builds, deploys, and maintains Infrastructure solutions through collaborative efforts with team members and third party vendors; collaborates with application and technology owners to bring them into the Situational Awareness Environment.
- Ensures a stable enterprise wide environment and reviews high impact outages to ensure the proper processes and procedures are in place to avoid problems in the future.
- Participates in various IT projects intended to continually improve/upgrade the infrastructure, such as evaluation of new software and hardware required to meet a business need or to make a process more effective.
- Directs the daily Risk and Control flow of operations, focusing on policies, procedures, and work standards to ensure success; re-engineering and driving continual service improvement.
- Interacts with Customer and Vendor relationships.
- Proactively recommends courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 5+ years of Informatica Administrative experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 2+ years of Database experience
- 2+ years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Tomcat experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environments: management and production release coordination
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems, configuration management techniques and procedures
- 3+ years demonstrated knowledge of DataMart concepts and architecture.
- 2+ years working with large (50T+) databases
- 3+ years demonstrated experience with access control technologies including BoKS, LDAP, and database authentication.
- 3 years familiarity with: AutoSys script coding; NDM file transmission automation; and tools experience such as TOAD or SQL Developer.