Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Information Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Term: 9 months with opportunity for contract to hire
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for highly complex events, conducts technical investigation of securityrelated incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Identifies current/emerging security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise at a mastery level in current/emerging security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with executive management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum 1+ year experience deploying True Passwordless MFA to Enterprise Organization via an on-prem implementation, including rollout of HYPR Workforce Access to Desktop and Mobile Clients.
- Minimum 2+ years experience working with IDaaS/Federation solutions (OIDC/OAUTH, SAML, PingOne,AzureAD,Okta...etc)
- Red Hat 7 OS Administration Experience
- Experience supporting and implementing Active/Active replication with REDIS and MYSQL environments
- Experience with NGINX configuration and performance tuning
- Experience with Keycloak/Wildfly/JBoss
- Experience with Splunk, Tripwire
- Experience with PODS/DOCKER and Kubernetes Cloud Deployments
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills