Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Info Security Sr Engineer
Location: Field Rep 002, Texas, 79935
Term: 3 months
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for highly complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Identifies current/emerging security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise at a mastery level in current/emerging security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with executive management.
- Develops specifications for extremely complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Develops security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Identifies emergent vulnerabilities, evaluates associated risks and threats, and designs network vulnerability scans to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives to the customer.
- Serves as technical lead responsible for specific areas of computer security incident response activities to include intrusion detection monitoring, scanning, cyber threat reporting, and development/implementation of vulnerability mitigation strategies.
- Leads security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills