Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Info Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, Arizona, 85286
Term: 12 months
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with senior management.
- Responsible for working with applications to test files, providing analysis and feedback.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Identity Management processes and procedures
- Top Secret Mainframe experience
- Ability to analyze data feeds and provide feedback to business partners
- Ability to work with business partners to trouble shoot issues
- Ability to work without supervision
- RACF Mainframe experience
- Basic SQL Developer Experience
- Basic Excel experience
- NDM Experience
- Hashing Experience