Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Info Security Engineer
Location: Chandler, AZ; San Francisco, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Des Moines, IA; Dallas, TX; Charlotte, NC; Summit, NJ; New York, NY
Term: 12 months
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for highly complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on large projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for highly complex events, conducts technical investigation of security-related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Identifies current/emerging security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise at a mastery level in current/emerging security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with executive management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 6+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills