Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Info Security Engineer
Location: Raleigh, NC; Chicago, IL; Boston, MA; Minneapolis, MN; Glendale, AZ; Phoenix, AZ; Des Moines, IA; Saint Louis, MO; Philadelphia, PA; Dallas, TX
Term: 6 months
- Responsible for the development, certification, deployment, and maintenance required to provide these services using the Cisco Identity Services Engine platform
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with senior management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have working knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine
- 3+ years of Network experience
- 1 + years of experience in technical deployment, configuration, integration and administration of at least one of the following network security technologies: TACACS, RADIUS, or 802.1x
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Experience scripting against API
- Splunk experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills