Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Mainframe Developer
Term: 18 months
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with senior management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- ESM Knowledge (both preferred)
- Familiar with RACROUTE Macro calls
- Familiar with IBM NDM, FTP, FTPS
- Familiar with Service Accounts (Started Tasks)
- Familiar with CICS, DB2, MQ
- Familiar with DB2, CICS and MQ connectivity from a distributed platform
- Familiar with other programming languages including Assembler, COBOL, REXX
- Good organizational skills
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Vendor relationship skills
- People skills
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Access, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint
- Technical writing skills
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills