Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: IAM Security Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC; Des Moines, IA; St. Louis, MO; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix Metro, AZ; Raleigh, NC; Dallas/Irving TX; New York Metro; San Francisco Metro, CA
Term: 12 months
- Designs, documents, tests, maintains, and provides issue resolution recommendations for moderately complex security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on medium projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Leads computer security incident response activities for moderately complex events, conducts technical investigation of security related incidents and conducts post-incident digital forensics to identify causes and recommend future mitigation strategies.
- Reviews and correlates security logs. Identifies security vulnerabilities/issues, performs risk assessments, and evaluates remediation alternatives.
- Possesses subject matter expertise in industry leading security solutions and best practices used to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- May interface with senior management.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- RadiantOne FID, OUD, LDAP, RBAC, PBAC, IAM Architecture and identity aggregation Technology are skills that are needed
- IAM Architecture & Identity Aggregation Technologies such as Radiant One / Oracle Unified Directory/ Oracle Virtual Directory or any Oracle Identity Suite product
- LDAP and Federation technologies such as Active Directory/ LDAD/ Federation/ Cloud Tech such as OKTA, PING, AZURE, Siteminder, RBAC
- PowerShell or scripting experience such as Java
- SQL/ Database experience
- Performance testing with SlamD/ JMeter
- Jira/ Agile
- Security Knowledge of TLS or basic encryption
- Knowledge of F5
- Good documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and shift priorities quickly
- Independent decision making
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 4+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills