Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Security Engineer
Location: Tampa, Florida, 33609
Term: 3 months
- Assists with the design, documentation, testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of security solutions related to networking, cryptography, cloud, authentication/directory services, email, internet, applications, and/or endpoint security.
- Provides security consulting on small projects for internal clients to ensure conformity with corporate information security policy, and standards.
- Provides technical support for security-related issues.
- Reviews and correlates security logs.
- Tracks and/or remediates vulnerabilities and security issues.
- Utilizes industry leading security solutions and best practices to implement one or more components of information security such as availability, integrity, confidentiality, risk management, threat identification/modeling/monitoring, incident response, access management, and business continuity.
- Interfaces with senior technologists and may interface with middle management.
- Participates in the evaluation, development, and implementation of security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms and diverse systems environments.
- Participates in the evaluation, development, testing and implementation of emerging data access control technologies, information systems security issues, safeguards and techniques.
- Provides security consulting and project management services on complex issues related to data access, integrity, confidentiality and business continuity.
- Assists customers in identifying security risks to their applications and implementing appropriate data security procedures and products.
- Maintains an awareness of bank security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security.
- May participate in security investigations.
- May provide guidance to less experienced staff.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 2+ years of information technology applications and systems experience
- 5+ years of information security administration experience.