Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Industrial Engineer
Location: McClellan California 95652
Term: 5 months
- Contributes to budget development, and ensures adherence to agreed budgets in Industrial Engineering.
- Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
- Performs inspections and investigations, and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences.
- Plans, proposes and implements improvements projects on site or unit level, sets the respective targets, budgets and personnel resources, and steers the overall project process.
- Works with other engineering functions, external vendors or service providers, and constantly monitors and approves respective services and work deliveries.
- Manages overall ramp-up phase of new production & test equipment, or production launch of new products and ensures life cycle support.
- Ensures process documentation, and trains related manufacturing or maintenance staff.
- Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
- Consider processes and results, generated in other workflows and disciplines, conditions and environments, and values to contribute effectively to team results.
- Contribute to and deliver business processes or detailed technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contribute to team results.
- Focus on analyzing, developing, testing, implementation of processes, technologies and systems in their specific field of expertise, from first principles. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored.
- May provide functional advice to and integrate services of operational staff or colleagues.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as manufacturing/industrial engineer in a medium to heavy industrial setting.
- High focus on cost savings and Kaizen experience.
- Experience in accident prevention measures, and the respective processes and guidelines of production.
- Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering.
- 2 years of experience in Light Rail Vehicle or locomotive repair/refurbishment/production.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!