Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Industrial Designer
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30313
Term: 18 months
- Supports Client in the development of new hardware solutions with a special emphasis on innovation, user experience and breakthrough look & feel for the equipment
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Should have a recognized ID degree and professional experience with commercial hardware design and development, including the design and detailing of cosmetic parts in metals and plastics.
- Through portfolio review, the candidate must be able to prove world-class skills in the following areas:
- problem solving
- concept creation and development
- proficiency in 2D tools (e.g. Adobe CC)
- Proficiency in 3D CAD tools (preferably SolidWorks)
- Proficency in 3D visualization tools (preferably Keyshot)
- Ability to rapidly prototype solutions (card mock ups, model making and assembly)
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of products successfully introduced to the market, with experience working in agency and corporate design department settings