Long term contract opportunity in Tampa, FL for a Banking Operations Analyst. Will manage reconciling and processing positions related to Income Collection events. Will include revisions of communications, notifications and facilitating postings for Income Collection events.
Ensure client instructions are executed in an efficient, effective and timely manner within established guidelines.
Responsible for the reconciliation, payment of income, and all aspects of income collections and disbursements.
Meet high quality service standards by routinely researching and responding to inquiries in an appropriate, conscientious and timely manner.
Perform analysis on issues to identify root cause.
Participate in activities related to compliance with procedures and controls.
Assist and provide coverage for team members during periods of high work volume, and performs all other job duties as assigned.
Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in Finance.
- 2-5 years of experience in financial services including asset servicing.
- Overall knowledgeable in securities custody products, domestic and global. Navigational skills within the product proprietary systems that support the securities funds and services business.
- Knowledge of multiple types of investment instruments including: Equity Securities, Fixed Income and Asset Backed Securities.
- Basic knowledge of all custodial activity, including, corporate action events, income collection, proxy and tax.
- Proficiency in Excel (macros, able to navigate spreadsheets with ease), plus strong Outlook & Word.
- Operational knowledge within finance industry.
- Prefer experience in project management or business analysis.
- Proven experience working within a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong execution capabilities and ability to research and resolve complex issues.
Basic understanding of the underlying cash flows, accounting treatments, operational controls, credit risks and market practices.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks and a trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world.
While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you. From analysts to architects, developers to data scientists, our client’s employees operate as one team where each voice is heard, and each perspective is appreciated.