Very large global Supply Chain company is hiring an Incident Management Analyst / Coordinator for a long-term contract role (12 months+). This role will involve a lot of communication and coordination between several technical teams to track and resolve technical issues within the company, therefore you must have excellent communication skills, be self driven, and must be very organized.
This role is 100% remote, so you can live and work from home anywhere in the U.S. This role involves an on-call rotation, which will occur every 4-5 weeks.
- Ensure that Major Incidents assigned to their Support Groups are resolved and that service is restored
- Ensures proper recording of incidents throughout resolution process.
- Establish process to document improvement where the KB process procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
- Determines if an incident needs to be escalated according to priority and urgency of the issue.
- Identify potential problems and/or increasing trend of repetitive Incidents. Create Problem tickets for the trends.
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
- Promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with Incident Management
- Participate in Incident review following major Incidents
- Represent the stages of escalation for Incidents
- Responsible for assigning incidents to a group or division
- Escalate all process issues to the Manager
- Create Knowledge Base with repeatable procedures with a goal of reducing the number of Incidents
- Ability to Analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Knowledge of IT Service Management software including ITIL (ITIL Certification preferred)
- Ability to collaborate with Technical and Non-technical teams
- Strong Problem solving, analytical, and time management skills
- Experience working with IT systems and software such as ServiceNow, SolarWinds, App Dynamics, DataDog
- Remediation assessment and change management experience
- Ability to communicate to end-user community, tailoring the communication style/method effectively and clearly to the specific need and be able to discuss technical solutions in a non-technical manner
REQUIRED AND PREFERRED SKILLS
- ServiceNow (required)
- Working knowledge of Transportation Management and Warehouse Management Solutions (highly preferred)
- Oracle / SQL knowledge (preferred)
- Network / Network Security knowledge (preferred)
- SolarWinds knowledge (preferred)
- App Dynamics knowledge (preferred)
- DataDog knowledge (preferred)