Position: IMS/Networking Engineer/Solution Architect
Location: Dallas, TX preferred but not required-
Duration: 6 months minimum
Our client, a global leader in telecommunications BSS/OSS applications is seeking IMS/Networking Engineer/Solution Architect with previous hands on experience with design, configuration and testing of IMS call flows for an HSS (Home Subscriber Subsystem) application. The ideal candidate has experience doing the HSS installations, be very comfortable configuring IFC as an example.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate technical team in order to deliver projects on time / on budget in collaboration with project managers, local delivery and offshore resources
- Evaluate customer requirements for their particular installation.
- Document the overall design for the project as it relates to the HPE components (HLR, HSS, AAA) and interoperability in the network.
- Define and document the specific configuration for the customer.
- Create custom templates for provisioning subscribers.
- Create Acceptance Test Procedures based on the customer requirements.
- Work with the customer to execute the test procedures and verify all of the interfaces, call flows and HSS configuration
Required Experience3-5 Years of experience with IMS configuration and 3GPP interfaces including
- Trigger Points
- Wireshark / PCAP Traces
- IMS Call Flows
- Linux and virtualization with VM
- Previous experience working with HPE HSS solutions