Implementation Project Manager
Permanent - 100% remote
Salary: 100K+ Excellent Benefits
- Works with and mentors clients to define configuration scope and creates a project timeline
- Produces all project deliverables with a high degree of thoroughness and quality
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues that may arise during the implementation and follows up to solution; escalates accordingly
- Maintains timely, effective and proactive communication with the client
- Ensures all projects under his/her supervision are simultaneously progressing smoothly towards completion and that no project is being neglected because of another.
- Updates project status reports on a timely basis; demonstrate constant and timely progress
- Leads daily activities of the Implementation team to ensure that all work is completed according to scheduled deadlines with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall business metrics
- Responsible for performance measures such as forecast, proactive risk assessment, backlog, no-starts, quality, weeks-to-start, associate engagement and retention and other metrics.
- Demonstrates a strong ability to communicate with client executives, including strong executive presence, de-escalation, and relationship management
- Conducts internal QA reviews of other projects and provides constructive feedback
- Coaches and evaluates implementation Project Managers as well as Implementation Consultants on performance and completes performance one on ones and reviews
- Builds and maintains a resource library of project templates, and standard operating procedure templates.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field or 4 years equivalent work experience managing software implementation projects.
- 5 years of SaaS (software as a service) project management or development and delivery experience; preferably a PMO certification.
- 3 years of people leadership experience.
- Ability to assess team members performance and provide motivational support.
- Analytical and proficient at managing complex enterprise level implementation projects.