Position: Imaging Generalist
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
Lending Services is looking for a skilled lending professional to join our Lending Services Vault Operations team. As an Imaging Generalist, you will be responsible for the file preparation, scanning and quality assurance of imaged documents from receipt in the Imaging Center into OnBase. This is an integral part of the imaging functions within the department. This is a team position and you may be required to perform one or all of the responsibilities for the position at any given time in order to provide exceptional customer service and meet service level agreements.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, feel comfortable working with various levels of staff / management, possess the ability to make adjustments to workflows and re-prioritize workload based on fluctuating deadlines. This position requires the coordination and support of multiple priorities of various functions within Lending Services as well as many other departments within the organization.
- Prepare loan files for imaging (scanning).
- Scan loan files into imaging software.
- Perform quality control of loan files scanned into imaging system and ensure all documents are correctly indexed to the proper Document Type and Keywords.
- Maintain current knowledge of lending products, services, systems, and processes in order to provide expert and up-to-date client service.
- Recognize issues that demand escalation, determine the appropriate Bank contact, and act as liaison between the client and relevant group(s) in order to successfully resolve issues.
- Perform duties and responsibilities specific to department functions and activities or as assigned by supervisor.
- Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.), 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures, 3) completing required training, 4) identifying and reporting potential suspicious activity to the BSA/AML Officer, and 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship with the Bank.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- High school diploma. Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Two to three years of experience in banking/lending industry.
- Experience in loan operations or related lending, preferred.
- Must possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint). Knowledge of residential and commercial loan systems (TotalPlus, ML and/or IL) and operations, a plus.
- Provides extraordinary service.
- Furthers the Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively with other bank partners is critical.
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with staff at various levels.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.