TITLE: Identity Management Engineer III
The Identity & Access Management Engineer III is a key member of the Identity Access Management team responsible for the engineering and support of customer identity and access management systems. The role will focus on systems and tools associated with Identity Lifecycle, identity governance, single sign on, and overall access management. The IAM Engineer III will have the autonomy to leverage their experience and expertise to enforce the appropriate security controls in an auditable and manageable manner.
- 6 years of experience in information technology and a minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Access Management solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Security+, GSEC, or equivalent security certification.
- Experience working with systems (UNIX/Linux) and directories (LDAP)
- Experience with multi-factor authentication toolsets a plus.
- Hands on experience with the implementation of ForgeRock or comparable Identity & Access Management products
- Experience implementing MFA Solutions
- Experience with Java programming a plus
- Familiarity with CI/CD Deployments (i.e. Git, Jenkins, Ansible)
- Experience in Linux system administration and security.
- Understanding of how to secure cloud-based solutions (e.g. PaaS, SaaS or IaaS).
- Hands on experience with implementing and supporting SSO technologies (i.e. SAML, OIDC)
- Architecture and/or engineering experience with LDAP directories
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to interface with all levels.
- Open-minded, adaptable and passionate about learning.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills; must be able to think outside the box, troubleshoot non-standard/undocumented issues, and have an overall understanding of the products being supported.
- Strong familiarity with IT Data Security Architecture concepts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work under pressure. Maintains composure and professionalism in an interrupt-driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities/tasks.
- Must be flexible and embrace change
- Must be detail oriented and thorough in documentation and communication.
What you will be doing:
- Implement and expand Identity & Access Management toolsets to their full potential.
- Perform updates to support all IAM tools within the environment.
- Triage and support operational issues involving IAM systems and tools.
- Automate manual tasks related to IAM systems and tools.
- Author technical documentation for all supported products.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned or related to IAM technologies
- Coordinate and implement IAM Federation with Customers and Vendors
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Apply with MATRIX today!