Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Identity and Access Administrator
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30319
Term: 12 Months
- Processes requests for access and the addition of new groups, systems, applications or users in a timely manner.
- Keeps and maintains accurate access control records, working documents and databases.
- Ensures system security by making sure that system access is appropriate to the defined business need.
- Ensures access controls meets the requirements as defined by security policy and license agreements.
- Ensures audit, modification and revocation of access rights is carried out.
- Assists in the investigation and resolution of problems relating to system and application access.
- Ensures remedial action is taken in event of incidents and threats caused by unauthorized access.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1-2 years of experience in Operations type position working with customers on technical issues.
- 1-2 years of Experience with ticketing systems (SNOW, Remedy).
- 1 year of experience working with Active Directory, provisioning & de-provisioning access
- Experience understanding and adhering defined team processes and documentation.
- Professional in all interactions with customers and peers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work remote and focus on Team goals and objectives.
- Eager to learn, curious.
- Highly motivated to grow skills in a technical and business environment.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Analytical, likes to investigate and solve problems.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple assignments at a given time.
- Enjoys being part of a team and contributing to the overall deliverables of the team.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!