Terrific PERMANENT Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the world's leading financial institutions in the world, our client is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Identity Access Management and Governance Security Engineer
Location: Arlington, TX
As an Identity Access Management and Governance Security Engineer, you will be responsible for being the top-level Information Security architect. This level has all the tasks of a Senior Specialist with the added task of integrating information and network security solutions. Enforce security strategies and support existing systems in accordance with policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures. This is an expert level position. The expert will possess a level of knowledge and a skill set that goes beyond that of a Sr. Analyst. The expert will have detailed knowledge of several platforms and security systems.
- Understand technical solutions to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services.
- May lead projects and provide guidance/training to more junior staff or may supervise a small staff.
- 40% Lead Development and Design Efforts across teams.
- Responsible for leading a team that evaluates business process and application software, which affect the integrity, functionality, and reliability of the bank's network and systems.
- The responsibilities extend to designing and leading pro-active reviews and self-assessments of the systems established.
- Assess effectiveness of designed controls. Integrate information and network security solutions.
- Provides technical expertise and support to business lines.
- Generally assigned the Project Manager of the most complex projects, including the development of detail project plans, preparing detailed task plans outlining all requirements to implementation. Assignments include and are not limited to central mainframe and distributed computer systems, Internet, Intranet, and Extranet networks and components and other points of access to these networks.
- Responsible for providing formal stand-up presentations to all levels of Bank management and to prepare detailed project proposals which include detailed justifications, cost estimates, manpower requirements, etc.
- Works independently with minimal management guidance and support.
- 20% Lead responsibilities include training or mentoring staff to effectively apply information security theories and concepts to specific circumstances.
- Provides technical work direction to the staff who monitors, develops and maintains security policies and procedure.
- 20% Analyze trend /data for long range planning to management
- 10% Provided input to the overall strategic direction to Management. Ensures any division wide strategy is implemented with assigned areas/systems.
- 5% Responsible for responding to information security related problems. Assess issues / problems and take immediate corrective actions if appropriate.
- Analyze various methods of controlling information security problems, determine the strengths and weaknesses of each method, and implement the best cost justified solution.
- 5% Processing access requests, performing certifications, answering phones, supporting users.
- This position may also be assigned a small staff to supervise. Duties include directly supervising staff, including interviewing, hiring staff and the termination of staff; recommending salary changes, job promotions; setting work hours, conducting counseling /performance reviews, and planning of the staff ‘s work.
???????Qualifications - External
- Required to have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in information security, 8 to 10 years’ experience in the other fields and/or be able to thoroughly demonstrate the skills necessary.)
- Must have detailed knowledge of several operating and corresponding security systems.
- Required to direct work experience in the areas of information security, IS auditing, data processing operations, systems development and/or computer programming. Detailed knowledge of several operating systems and corresponding security systems in use at the bank.
- Maintain certifications for security and information systems.
- The capability to program in two or more of the following languages (C, C++, Assembler, COBOL, DYL280)/ Outstanding oral and written communications skills.
- A demonstrated ability to manage complex projects in an effective manner.
- This includes the ability to prepare detailed task plans outlining all requirements to complete the given assignment.
- Knowledge of basic banking concepts and theories A thorough knowledge of security software packages and operating systems in use at the bank, networking concepts, and information security principals.
- Able to create native productivity aids and command scripts.
- Have a thorough understanding of personal computers and software productivity packages like Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, and terminal emulation software.
- Education BS or BA preferred. Professional Certifications