Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with our client in the health insurance field!
Our client has more than 5,000 employees and is the number 1 health insurer in the state of North Carolina serving more than 3.89 million customers.
Our client's goal is to provide innovative solutions that simplify the health care system, improve efficiency and outcomes, and help rein in costs.
Position: IBM Information Analyzer Administrator
Location: remote from anywhere in US.
Term: 6 months
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Responsible for administration of IBM Information Analyzer including adding of new data sources, developing data profiling solutions and running analysis jobs. Provide leadership and assistance to business units on data profiling and analysis on results. Perform configuration and code data quality validation rules. Implement best practices for administering the tool to ensure high availability and performance.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of IBM's Information Analyzer's architecture, processing and deployment/configuration through the ability to:
- Create projects, add data sources, write, configure and execute rules/rule sets within Information Analyzer
- Develop data profiling solutions, run analysis jobs and view results, and create and manage data quality controls using Information Analyzer
- Perform column analysis, rule analysis, primary key analysis, natural key analysis, foreign-key analysis, and cross-domain analysis
- Demonstrate knowledge of Information Analyzer administrative tasks such as managing logs, schedules, active sessions and security roles etc.
- Provide best practice guidance and support including; data profiling on designated data sets, conduct analysis on results and provide recommendations on rule development, configure and code data quality validation rules in designated tools (SQL and/or IBM InfoAnalyzer), reporting -schedule, review and packaging of results for business
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong command of the implementation and administration of IBM InfoSphere Information Analyzer.
- Command lines skills in windows and in Unix
- Background in Microsoft Power BI
- SQL Query development and performance tuning
- Fulfillment - prior experience with other document management systems
- Solid understanding of production/QA environment management and support as a part of a tiered support structure.
- Ability to assimilate factual data pursuant to formulating a conclusion
- Ability to understand and assess technical specifications and explain to others in non-technical terms