Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for this global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to be a part of building a better working world for customers and communities.
Position: IAM Solutions Security Architect
Location: 100% Remote
Term: 5 months
- Subject-matter expert that has expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and design of Active Directory, AD LDS, Azure AD and Ping Identity products including the relationship between on-prem and cloud architectures.
- Drive the adoption of Directory services, Authentication and Authorization reference architectures for existing, new and emerging IAM technologies.
- Drive the adoption of creative solutions to address complex, global IAM problems.
- Participate in Identity and Access Management enterprise governance processes and drive IAM standards adoption.
- Develop effective architecture solutions that not only satisfy immediate project requirements but also deliver a coherent, reusable, reliable and phased architecture to help the business grow and change while aligning to strategic vision.
- Create, maintain and align the Firm’s Information Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption of cloud services and technologies.
- Represent Information Security on organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards.
- Manage the successful technical delivery of Information Security projects and services for our customers by working directly with key business stakeholders, executives and project teams. Security architects are often the technical lead on initiatives and as such must drive the vision and alignment of the solution delivery. This is not a project manager role.
- Deliver technical security configuration architecture expertise in implementing cross-organizational information sharing.
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must be knowledgeable in general aspects of Information Security.
- Must have in-depth experience architecting IAM solutions within Microsoft Azure (strong preference) or Amazon Web Services (AWS), or potentially other cloud vendors.
- Must have in-depth experience and intimately familiarity with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
- Must have in-depth experience with Federation and SSO concepts and technologies particularly solutions based on ADFS and Ping Identity product set.
- Must have In-depth experience with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure AD and architecture designs connecting Azure to enterprise infrastructure (on-prem).
- Must have in-depth experience with Directories (AD, UnboundID/PingDirectory, AD LDS, Azure AD, LDAP in general etc.).
Even better if you have:
- In-depth of experience of architecting and configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including Kerberos, NTLM, SPNs, TCP/IP, IPSec, Firewalls, Load Balancers, AD Forests, Domains, Sites, Trusts, Group Policies, and Organizational Units.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, Quest Active Roles Server (ARS), Office 365 identity and access management, Multi-factor authentication, Privileged Identity Management (Cyber Ark and/or Azure PIM).
- Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, and cloud access security brokers (CASBs).
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!