Position: IAM Security Architect
Location: Houston, TX 77046
Term: 3 months
- Act as a domain expert for advisory, review, and approval of security designs, configurations, baselines, and technical standards.
- Assess the efficiency of IAM security controls and report risk to the security management and risk register.
- Work on identifying and driving the implementation of appropriate controls, processes, and remediation of non-compliance
- Provide security advisory services to Information Security / IT on projects & general support matters.
- Owns the collaboration between Information Security and Technology teams to support IAM programs
- Work with partners, IT, and Business to align IAM standards with business goals and objectives.
- Contribute and execute on security strategy, drive IAM projects, and ensure implementation and transition to operational support.
- Assist in research, design, and advocate new technologies, architectures, and security products that will support IAM driven initiatives.
- Assists security Incident Response and forensic teams in the investigation as required.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in a technical field.
- 10+ years IT experience with 6+ years and passion for Security.
- Expert knowledge of IAM technologies such as Directory Services, Federated SSO, IAM Provisioning, 2FA, Password Management, PKI, and Privileged Access Management.
- Extensive experience with cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure AD, AWS IAM
- Demonstrated experience running an enterprise-wide initiative and understanding all domains of security.
- Ability to engage with senior leaders to define requirements and implement technology solutions that contribute to and reduce risk.
- CISSP (or equivalent)
- Azure and AWS certifications
- TOGAF or Zachman (or equivalent)